Monday, April 1, 2013

Banquette or Nook Anyone??

As we continue our search for a home in downtown Charleston, incorporating a breakfast nook or kitchen banquette into our kitchen plans is on the list. Yes, I know I have barely been in my cozy Charleston craftsman cottage just 11 months, but we are going to need more space soon. My last house had a breakfast nook tucked into a small kitchen. It had a little chandelier and storage cabinets under the benches...super cozy and quaint. It was adorable! I'm not sure if adorable is what I'm going for this next round, but here are a few of my favorites:

using furniture bench sofa instead of built in cabinets
white wood kitchen nook eat in
kitchen banquette not built in striped rug pink yellow blue

storage under window bench
all white kitchen eat in alcove
modern gray and white kitchen, gray crown molding

navy and white dining eat in kitchen

built in bench kitchen cabinets sconces round table

eat in kitchen bench and chairs

eat in kitchen window bench acrylic chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment