Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Going Amazon!

Yes, I'm going to Amazon. Not paddling down THE Amazon in South America, but rather to the world's largest online retailer. Today, the powerhouse retailer announced Amazon Art, on which it offers more than 40,000 works of fine art from over 150 galleries and dealers. Through my partnership with Uprise Art, which I will share more about soon, four of my paintings will be promoted and featured through Amazon Art.

online art gallery art retailer

If you don't think it's such a big deal, well then you aren't aware that Amazon Art will include works such as Claude Monet's Fragment de Nymphéas; Andy Warhol's Hamburger Michel and Norman Rockwell's Willie Gillis: Package from Home. These pieces are going to be listed for more than $1 million, with Rockwell's work listed at $4.85 million.

BUT, Amazon Art will also feature a variety of affordable art as well. I mean, it is Amazon after all and my paintings are definitely affordable! From prints starting at $25, you are bound to find something fabulous. Personally, I sell 98% of my work through online mediums. This will be a shake up to the art world, but I think it's long overdue and reflective of today's art consumer. Here are my original paintings on canvas to be included:

charleston artist abstract sally king benedict eva carter kate long stevenson
"A Formal Affair" 30" x 40" Gouache and Acrylic Painting on 1.5" thick, gallery wrapped canvas. Price $1,050. Please email me to purchase.

charleston artist abstract sally king benedict eva carter kate long stevenson
"Veiled Formality" 30" x 48" Gouache and Acrylic Painting on 1.5" thick, gallery wrapped canvas. Price $1,300. Pleae email me to purchase. 

charleston artist abstract sally king benedict eva carter kate long stevenson
Acrylic 30"x40" on 1.5" thick, gallery wrapped canvas. Price $1,050. Please email me to purchase.

charleston artist abstract sally king benedict eva carter kate long stevenson
"Paint the Streets" 24x36 on 1.5" thick, gallery wrapped canvas. Price $750. Please contact me to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment