Saturday, February 16, 2013

You are A. O.K. Arkansas

This may come as a shock, but I love Arkansas. I think it's a beautiful state with exceptionally down to earth, nice people. It's green and lush, has hills and mountains, you name it. I think the state gets a bad rap. Well, At Home Arkansas magazine is doing a phenomenal job letting the rest of America know that preconceived ideas of Arkansas are just plain wrong. There are stylish, design-minded people creating some fantastic interiors in that state. I also think At Home Arkansas has one of the best online sites for a home magazine, and I love their blog. Kudos to their team. Here are a few of my favorites:

oriental rug with updated furnishings pink fabric ottoman
Pretty in pink.

white blue beige decorating design
Perfectly pretty and soft.

white sofas neutral living room

 
bathroom storage cubby shelves ideas
I like this storage built into the side of the shower.

pool surround ideas french country style home
Grass surrounding pool gives a seamless and lush feel.

white living room gold coffee table
Just a little pop of color with pillows.

dining room white and blue
Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment