Friday, April 26, 2013

My Art is Now Fashion!

About a month ago, a friend of mine pointed to a dress and said, "Hey, that print looks like it could be one of your paintings!" I thought to myself, "Well, that would be cool to make fabrics from my art designs." That has now become reality. Kenneth Jay Lane has selected six of my paintings for his Summer 2014 silk scarves collection. Can you say EXCITED???!!!! They will be sold worldwide, and you will find them on all your favorite shops like Shopbop, Gilt and One Kings Lane. I cannot wait to see the art transform to a silk print. I am a huge fan of KJL and his lion door knocker necklace is a favorite in my wardrobe...and even helped garner my outfit a feature in Charleston Magazine. If you want to peruse his jewelry while you wait for the collection's launch, check out Net-A-Porter.

art print on scarves abstract painting

Let's just take a look at some of his jewelry on the celebs!

gwyneth paltrow smokey eyes makeup long curly hair

emerald drop earrings kenneth jay lane celebrity style

bold chunky necklace with tank top
celebrity stone necklace
celebrity style at NBA basketball games

rihanna blonde hair red carpet fashion kenneth jay lane jewelry

lady gaga all black outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment