Monday, October 29, 2012

Functional & Pretty Mud Rooms

With fall whipping into town, rain deluging the east coast from Hurricane Sandy and kids sports kicking into high gear, you can guess that the mud, dirt and gear is making its way back into the house. I love a mud room with hidden storage and practical features that look good. I'm not a fan of seeing all the clutter. Here are a few inspirations.

Mud room with floor to ceiling white cabinets lockers and built-in bench
I love how the cabinets have icebox hardware and bench has a couple decorative pillows.

mudroom idea design plan entrance way
I love a ladder to reach high storage. Building cabinets to the ceiling is a must to maximize space.

mudroom idea design plan entrance way lockers
These are 'lockers' in an elegant form. I love matching baskets for warmth and extra storage.

mudroom idea design plan entrance way
Great idea putting a doggie bed in the mix. I don't think most dogs would lie there, but who knows!
mudroom wash ideas tub drain
Ingenious! A shallow tub and train to wash off your boots!
mudroom laundry room combination
What I really want is for a mudroom/laundry room combo that looks like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment