Friday, March 1, 2013

Dive right in

I love large paintings and photographs of water in design. IF I had that house on Sullivans or that perfect white room, a piece like this would be fabulous. Well, here's a room that if I had that beach house would make me happy. Water makes me happy. I have long neglected my swimming background lately rebeling against the grueling years of training. BUT, water means everything to me. Being near it, in it, on it. I moved to Charleston for it. These rooms and art pieces make me happy!

water painting ocean pool interior design decorating

pool photo painting interior design decorating water swimmer

water painting ocean pool interior design decorating

orange and white with beige bedroom interior design decorating

water painting ocean pool interior design decorating

Some options for you!
painting of swimmer lady in pool eric zenner
Eric Zenner.

water painting ocean pool interior design decorating splash
Eric Zenner.

large pool art for interior water swimming lady swimmer
Lorraine Shemesh.

Large Pool Photograph pool photo abstract swimming pool fine art mid century pool modern wall decor aqua navy turquoise large wall art
Kimberlyblok on Etsy.

Pool photograph pool photo wave print modern art summer wall art cottage chic fine art turquoise teal navy
Kimberlyblok on Etsy.

Large Ocean Photography - water ripple abstract blue aqua white beach prints photography lake wall art, 16x20 Photograph, "Poetry in Motion"
Carolyn Cochrane on Etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog from a Pinterest link and I am in love! I think I've already pinned like 20 images from here :) Keep up the great features!!

    Your newest follower,
    Emmie
    blue11interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete