Monday, June 18, 2012

Featured Gilded Mint Home

Throughout my blog, I will be featuring more than just my small home fixer upper project, but also other homes that are worth ogling over. Many different styles, design preferences and sizes. Recently, I had the pleasure of visiting one of my client's homes in Ion to drop off a painting. Liz is in the process of moving from NYC and decorating her Mount Pleasant home. I got a chance to tour her beautiful house and discuss art options for her space, and a possible commissioned piece for her foyer. She has fantastic taste and an unbelievable eye for scoring fabulous vintage pieces.

wallpaper accent wall foyer antique and modern
I had to start off with my favorite space. Beautiful wallpaper on accent wall, hands down one of the best antique light scores in all of Charleston and a touch of modern. Perfection!

antique chairs no backs
A little french country (see my post) and beautiful antique chairs on back wall.

oak barrel mirror how to fill space over mantle
Deep rose chair passed down in family set this scene with Gilded Mint painting complimenting the pink, touch of black in stool for formality, lucite coffee table for modern touch and oak barrel mirror for impact and warmth.

homes in Ion
Soft and pretty guest room with another vintage lamp find.

neutral master bedroom decorating idea
Master bedroom with antique gold sunburst mirror. What I loved about Liz is that she doesn't over clutter! So many people need to undestand that design tip.

white and yellow bedroom french country
More guest room prettiness. Modern touch with lamp on bedside table.

A huge thanks to Liz for letting me feature her beautiful home. I really do have the nicest clients and appreciate all their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment