Saturday, May 19, 2012

Abstract Art in Rooms

I have found myself gravitating toward abstract art recently, as not only is it absolutely everywhere right now, but there are just so many amazing design inspirations attesting to adding an abstract piece to a room. From contemporary to traditional spaces, to ombre serene or popping bright colors, you really can use it anywhere. In fact, the Decorista even chats about the subject quite frequently. Here are just a few spaces to help inspire.
michelle armas painting art
The pop of blue gives this clean white and gray room a beautiful touch.
decorating ideas bedroom soft abstract art
This room just lulls me to sleep, which is exactly what I want my bedroom to do!

michelle armas gilded mint
One of my all time favorite pieces that defines a room.You can't stop looking at it!

beach house decorating
I love this cottage style home with such as pretty abstract as a focal point.

blue walls living room
This has always been one of my top rooms of all time, and then I noticed the impressionist style painting!

gilded mint art
Color, color, color! You just know the person who lives in this room is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment