Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One sheep, two sheep...

As I think about the approach to my next master bedroom, as small as it may be, I keep leaning toward a calm, peaceful setting that envelopes me into sleep. Soft and serene = sleep. Though, sometimes I look at a room with dark, rich walls and can also see myself reveling in a unique space. Afterall, I can't stand any light in my bedroom peeking through a curtain or door, so wouldn't dark walls work to my favor? Here are some options:
bedroom chandelier
Plush and soft. Via Elle Decor.

bedroom canopy bed neutral  white
Something about a canopy bed makes me feel like I am in a sleep cocoon.

blue paint bedroom
Blue and white.

bedroom decoration
Love the floors and canopy bed.

striped walls
If I'm going to be in a guest room twin, this will do. Via Houzz.

brown white bedroom chandelier tufted bed
Something about this room is so neutral and the white panels just makes your mind go blank.
Perfect for erasing worries and to do's before sleep.

ralph lauren  black canopy bed, white sheers and white slipcovered chaise lounges.
If you like a little color. Ralph Lauren beds.

Something about a rich hue tucks me in.

Bliss Linens Lilac Bedroom  canopy bed, mirrored nightstands, bench with nailhead trim, ...
I would probably sleep well in this bed because I would sink down into it
and never find my way out:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment